Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Owww!

One of the babies (our baby girl) was pressing against something earlier today - it really hurt! It hurt more when I was standing or walking so I sat down, but a while later, our baby boy decided to join in on the pressing so it hurt on both sides! Sometimes it feels like he is grabbing a hold of a rib or something! Curious what those two are doing in there!

Anyway, I felt like I should write that down so I can fully document the pregnancy.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I remember Chad and Ryan pushing like that. I can't imagine how it would feel with two at the same time. They are fighting for space now. They must be putting their feet and hands together pushing to stretch the space or something. Love MOOMA

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    Ha ha! You can use this someday to induce guilt in your daughter, "See, even in the womb, you would hurt me!" Hopefully, she won't give you much reason for that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home