Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Another Manic Monday

I can't get that song out of my head! It's a good song, but after it's been replaying in your head numerous times, it gets a little annoying and my husband has my iPod today! Anyway...

I was supposed to go to a dentist appointment today to be tortured (I mean to have my teeth cleaned), but since there is a war protest going on downtown at the time that my appointment would be, my dentist office called to say they were closing their office down and rescheduled my appointment for tomorrow morning at the same time that my husband has his. I won’t be seeing my favorite hygienist because Jon will, but that’s o.k. It is kind of annoying that I drove into work today instead of taking the vanpool because of the appointment. Now I’ll be driving in all 5 days this week (so much gas guzzling).

This weekend was one of emotional breakdowns – mostly over nothing in particular – sometimes over a sense of feeling of overwhelmed and feeling alone. I did have a friend talk to me about this yesterday, which was nice as I needed to let it out. I am very much looking forward to my husband being done with classes (tomorrow night is his last final). I don’t know how women do it that are single or their husbands are away a lot or have other children to take care of. Last night, I got upset because Oliver (one of my furbabies) was getting upset when I wouldn’t let him jump up somewhere he felt he had to go to and then he hissed at me! It just made me start thinking of how he might react when the babies come. UGH! I’m sure a lot of this is just hormones, but I do have a fear as to how he’ll react and I’m sure I do take things more personally that people said or did or didn’t say or do that I would have before (of which I wasn’t so good at dealing with before).

Anyway, so far so good today on the emotions. As far as physical pain, I did have a bit of abdominal pain earlier, but it has since gone away thank goodness.

I finally got a scrapbook to start my pregnancy scrapbook. I want to try to get it up-to-date by the time of my first baby shower (which is on April 6 over in Spokane) so I can bring it with me. I plan to start the scrapbook with what it took for us to this point. I’m trying to put a timeline in place as to when everything took place – thank goodness for blogs or else I would have forgotten some of the timeline. There are a few things that are missing from before I started my blogs, but I’m doing my best to get the timeline straightened out. I also need to order the belly shot pictures once I figure out which ones to put in there.

Well, that’s about all for today.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home