Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Massage & Babies

Tonight…I have a massage. I am very much looking forward to this massage. I hope I like the person I’ve selected. It’s good timing too as last night, just as I got through thinking I hadn’t had a Charlie horse in a while, I get a Charlie horse in my right leg. OMG did that hurt – I screamed out in pain that Sophie perked up her ears and looked at me in confusion while Oliver came over to me to check me out. I was really wishing Jon was home and a few minutes later, he walks in the door – I quickly got him to start rubbing my leg as I felt I couldn’t move.

Before that, I was lazily lying on the couch watching TV and felt something good. I was feeling both babies move around. What an awesome feeling. I tend to feel them a lot more when I’m lying down, so I wish I could leave work, go home and lay down.

For lunch today, I walked over to a craft store to find a scrapbook as I want to put together sometime documenting this pregnancy. I cannot find a scrapbook I like anywhere, and I really need to find one soon or it just won’t get done! Anyone know of good places or websites that sell nice scrapbooks?

I got an invitation to a baby shower in the mail yesterday and it is the cutest invitation I’ve seen in a long time. It’s got this safari theme to it (as the baby room has a safari theme) and shaped like a big postcard. I’m looking forward to this baby shower, as I’ll get to meet a support group friend’s baby that she adopted a month ago. He’s such a cutie!

Well, I can’t think of anything else to write about.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home