Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 09, 2007

Staring

I find myself staring at my latest ultrasound pics a lot. I am so happy I have these babies growing inside of me. Sometimes I look at the picture given to us at transfer and amazed that those little embryos turned into these little babies in the ultrasound pics. The next ultrasound cannot get here soon enough. Only 2 weeks to go.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:50 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have stared at your u/s sound pics lately and I think you little boy's facial features look like you. I know it is not easy to tell, but is just what I think!

    *Trina*

     
  • At 4:25 PM , Blogger ak1908 said...

    I am glad to hear all is going well and am happy that you are able to look at the pics of your little ones.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home