Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Cribs & Icky Dreams

With the help of a couple friends, we got the crib and mattress home yesterday. Thanks Robert & Jennifer!!! Now, we just need to put it together along with the other crib.

Last night (or early this morning, actually), I had a horrible dream. I had dreamt that I was at my ultrasound on the 23rd (and was happy that it was the 23rd already) and the ultrasound person told us that our baby boy looked great, but that our baby girl wasn't looking so great and she gave the baby girl a 15% chance of survival. I was devastated and for some reason Jon wasn't in the room with me and I was frantically yelling for him to get in there. The next thing I know, I'm at work working in the lobby for some reason and one of the guys I work with came up to me to ask me about something and he said I didn't look so good. I told him I was having a really bad day. I'm not sure why I would have went to work after hearing such news, but I was there. I started to cry and then I woke up and continued to cry and couldn't stop for a while. Oliver, my tuxedo kitty, was such a sweetie and giving me extra affection. I went back to bed eventually and Jon had woken up since I started to cough after swallowing my water the wrong way and was there to comfort me. What a horrible dream!

I think what may have brought that on was that I hadn't been feeling much movement from where I think our baby girl is - I feel more from where our baby boy is. And on top of that, I guess a little part of me is still worried about the marginal cord insertion though I know it is common.

It was just an icky dream.

Well, I'm about to go to lunch with one of my bosses and her friend...at least I hope so - I'm HUNGRY!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 2:42 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    I had very vivid dreams/nightmares when I was pregnant. When I talked to the doctor about it she said that the hormones can do a real tap dance on your mind.

    Do you think that the little girl is just be in an area that isn't as easily felt? At one of my ultrasounds the baby was kicking, we could see it, but I couldn't feel it till he moved over to the other side after a somersault, then I could feel and see it at the same time.

     
  • At 2:54 PM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Sorry to hear about the bad dream!

     
  • At 8:55 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    oh honey what a horrible dream! I hope it was just pg hormones and paranoia. The 23rd can't get here soon enough!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home