Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Just really quick

I have nothing really to talk about today. I haven't made a decision yet on what to do though I'm leaning toward going to a massage therapist. I'm waiting on responses from a couple different places I've called.

I wanted to comment on the anon. comment from my last post (which I will be deleting), but at the advice of several people, I'm ignoring it no matter how much it hurt me to read such mean-spirited words and no matter how much I feel the need to respond. But I do want to say if they have better things to do than comment, then go do it. I'm not stopping you. Plus, I would NEVER say such hurtful things to someone.

I almost started to respond, so I better just end this post now.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You erased the stupid's person comment before I got to read it but I would agree with Kedacomo and others that the person should not be reading other peoples blogs if they don't have helpful comments. I would agree that it would be good (seeing that I am a OT)to have the PT exercises and a massage therapist both as both would have helpful info but you need to make sure that both are aware of how to treat pregnant women. I just have not had any experience with chiropractors so I just can't make any comments along that line. Love MOOMA (aka MOM)

     
  • At 7:24 AM , Blogger Plant Girl said...

    I didn't read the other comment either, but am sorry for such a stupid incident. Also, delurking to add a couple of comments.

    My OB's office and the midwife I was seeing there highly recommended seeing a chiro during pg. It helped so much w/ my back pain, my hip pain and numbness in my arms/fingers. The chiro even gave me some exercises to do at home to eleviate the numbness in my arms/fingers. Just call and see if they work on pg women. Mine modified some of what he would do for a "normal" patient but it still helped immensely. I did massages during my 3rd tri too, and they felt great, but the chiro would provide longer relief.

    Good luck finding something that helps!

     
  • At 2:01 PM , Blogger Kristen said...

    I also didn't read the last anon. comment, but remember that the world is full of very rude people. Try your best to ignore their ignorance.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home