Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Today's ramblings

Yesterday, I got a bunch of boy clothes from vanpool girl – mostly 1
year and under clothes, but some even bigger than that. There was a
lot and I haven't gone through it all, but what I did see was in very
good shape and didn't seem all that worn. I need to go through all the
clothes we've received and separate them into sizes so I know exactly
what we have and what we still need.

I made an appointment with a massage therapist who works out of her
home which is just on the other side of the freeway from me. The
appointment isn't until next Tuesday, unfortunately, and because this
was the best time available to both of us, I have to reschedule a
dinner I was going to have with a law school friend that night.

Tomorrow night, I'm going to a pregnancy exercise class – it is on
Wednesday nights for 3 weeks. I'm interested to see what exactly they
have us do. I guess tomorrow's class is all about "babying" your back - which is rather good timing. Tomorrow, I'm also going to have lunch with one of my
bosses and her friend that has boy/girl toddler twins. It will be good
to hear about her experience with taking care of twins. Then on
Thursday night, the last multiples class at UW. This one is on newborn
care of multiples.

Well, that's all for today.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home