Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 22, 2007

It's almost Friday!

I didn’t end up going to that psychology class last night. My back was killing me and Jon reminded me that it will probably be on UWTV at some point (which past classes of this series are), so I’ll just wait and this way, as Jon said, we could watch it together. If it wasn’t free, I would have went though.

I will be going to tonight’s multiples class on breastfeeding though as I did pay to go to this one, and well, it will definitely be something I would like to learn more about.

Something I forgot to mention (at least, I think I did) was that I felt a little fluttering early Wednesday morning. It was so cool to feel that! I want to feel that more, but I haven’t. :-(

Tomorrow morning is my next OB appointment – I’m looking forward to it as I know she’ll probably let us hear their heartbeats again – and believe me, I’m anxious to hear that sound again. For some reason, I just can’t let myself believe that everything is going to be o.k. while at the same time making plans like we will be having two babies this summer. It’s odd to feel and act that way.

Today I had lunch with a friend of mine – she made the trek from Seattle to Issaquah to have lunch with me – that was very nice. We had a nice lunch and I’m sorry it had to end. She and another friend are planning a baby shower for me (so, so very nice of them) so I need to figure out the guest list. It seems like the last Saturday in April may be the date…maybe. I haven’t heard definitely.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

  • At 2:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    be patient! those kicks and bumps will come and you will have twice as much to feel.

    You're looking good!!!

    *hugs*
    Trina

     
  • At 5:27 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Isn't it strange that after IF you can be terrified and thrilled at the same time?? You will be feeling those flutters turn into wallops fairly soon :)

     
  • At 6:21 PM , Blogger Stacie said...

    You've found a class actually on breastfeeding twins! Wow, I am so impressed. My breastfeeding class was not helpful; I ended up having to learn to breastfeed twins on my own. It is, however, totally doable. Mine are 7 months and I am still going strong.

     
  • At 8:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It won't be too much longer before you'll feel the kicks and punches. And by the way boy are you looking pregnant now. Looks good Love MOOMA (mom)

     
  • At 7:12 AM , Blogger x said...

    Feeling the baby(s) move is a great feeling. Within a couple weeks it will be pretty obvious. I think it's my favorite part of pregnancy.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home