Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Busy...(24 weeks 1 day)

Busy times here at work, but I wanted to take a moment to blog before my lunch break is over.

Things are going well with me – we’ve made it to 24 weeks, which I’ve read is the point of which babies are considered viable. So yay! Hopefully though, it will be another 12-13 weeks before these babies make their appearance outside the womb.

I’m feeling the babies move from time to time – usually when I’m laying down and relaxing, but this morning I felt them move while sitting here at my desk. It felt like a wave of movement – such a weird and wonderful feeling.

I made an appointment with a physical therapist, but the earliest I could get in is April 13th – Friday the 13th! They had an appointment on the 5th, but I’ve already made plans to meet some college friends for dinner and since it took us forever to get a date set, I didn’t want to have to reschedule with them – it might have been impossible.

This past weekend was a bit busy though not too much. I finally got around to getting a haircut. People at work say it looks cute, but I don’t know. It’s just nice to have it shorter (a lot shorter it feels like – it almost makes me feel like I got a “mom haircut”). I wish we had done our weekly belly shot on Saturday after my appointment when it was looking really cute, but we waited until Sunday. I will try to upload those pictures tonight (as well as those from the past few weeks) so you can see the new do and the growing belly. It’s funny how people are saying I look “so round”.

After the haircut, I went back home to clean our place as Jon invited over his classmates for a BBQ but since it was rainy, we decided to get pizza instead. Although…one of the guys brought some veggies to grill so Jon started up the BBQ and attempted to burn down our deck in the process. Luckily, he didn’t succeed.

Then on Sunday, I met with a couple fellow bloggers for some lunch – it was really nice to see them! I can’t wait for our next meeting!

These next few weekends are going to be quite busy though since I’m about to start on the month of baby showers or Jon and I will be busy going to classes at our hospital. After I came back home, Jon and I put together one of the cribs. Hopefully, the other one will be put together this weekend but we’ll see – I need more hours in the day and days in the week.

Well, I should end here and start working again!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 9:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    No, a mom's haircut is where you cut is so short that from behind you could be mistaken for a guy and also so short that you can just get up and go, although that is pretty much what I do with my hair but it is not short.


    ;P Trina

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home