Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Update

I called the OB's office as soon as they opened at 8 a.m., and they were able to fit me in at 9:45 this morning. I didn't actually see the doctor until about 10:20 though. My husband met me there.

She asked some information as this is the first time I've seen anyone in this OB office, then she went to do the ultrasound.

Everything is fine with the babies. Their heartbeats are good. Their size is good. This is a big sigh of relief. We can enjoy the holiday a lot better knowing that everything is fine with our babies. One is on top of the other - it is so cute - I wish I could share it with you right away!

Well, I should probably try to get some work done today! I have a lot to do too and this is usually our slow time!

9 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    So glad they fit you in. I can't even imagine what relief you must be feeling! I'm so glad everything is ok.

     
  • At 1:45 PM , Blogger Hopeful Mother said...

    I'm glad all is well! What a relief indeed.

     
  • At 1:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Yay! I'm glad everything is still going well.

     
  • At 3:18 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    whew! so glad they got you in so quickly - that's a sign of a good OB practice! And great to hear the babes are good too. So, they're already piling on top of each other - 2 boys maybe??? LOL

     
  • At 5:05 PM , Blogger OHN said...

    Just checking back to make sure everything is still on track...good news!!

     
  • At 5:13 PM , Blogger Dr. Grumbles said...

    what a relief!

     
  • At 2:51 AM , Blogger Emmie said...

    Glad you got some reassurance and everything is fine. At every routine visit I make to the doctor, he tells me I can expect spotting with twins, but I've only had one incident. It was still scary though!

     
  • At 1:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I am so glad you got good news...now you can relax (at least a little more!) and really enjoy your holiday.

    YAY!

     
  • At 2:26 PM , Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

    hi :) just dropping in - checking in on you and glad everything is ok. I am preg with twins, too. drop by and say hello. hugs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home