Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Freaking out...again

Have any of you had any type of spotting during your pregnancy? I had some spotting about a month ago - a couple days before my first ultrasound, and then again early this morning. I'm freaking out about it. Last time, it only was that one time, but each time I've gone to the bathroom since about 2 this morning, there has been this brownish spotting. Last time, everything turned out o.k., so it's got to this time, right? I really don't want to lose my babies.

It feels like I'm in limbo, so I'm not sure who to call for an answer - I've been released from the RE's office, but I haven't had my first OB appointment (which is on the 26th). I think I'm going to call the OB's office to see if maybe they can at least do an ultrasound to make sure everything is o.k.

6 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'd call the RE's office as well. Explain the situation, that you have an appointment scheduled for next week but that you're spotting now and can they get you in for a quick US.

    Many, many women have some benign spotting early on.

    Erin

     
  • At 7:53 AM , Blogger BigP's Heather said...

    I agree with Erin - call both docs.

    I know Emmie had spotting and she is doing ok now...

     
  • At 8:37 AM , Blogger KeDaCoMo said...

    Yes. I agree with them. call both Docs and see if one of them can get you in. It might be nothing but it is better to know than it is to worry.

     
  • At 9:38 AM , Blogger OHN said...

    They are there to make you feel better...that is their job ;)

    See someone today or tomorrow so you can relax and have a wonderful Christmas.

     
  • At 10:19 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Call. You'll rest easier knowing everything is okay.

    How did you fare in the storm?! We just got our power back on Tuesday evening and then our phone went out. LOL.

    Thinking of you, girl.

     
  • At 10:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just delurking to offer some assvice. During my first trimester I had three episodes of light brown/pink spotting each lasting a couple of days around when af would normally arrive. My doctor told me that this seems to be a pattern with some women and that there are a few different causes of benign bleeding during pregnancy. That being said, peace of mind is an amazing feeling ... I would call for a scan so you can rest a little easier. Hope all is well.

    Kathryn
    kathrynski@hotmail.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home