Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another Update

While I wait for my husband to come back home so I can go to bed (he went out to do some shopping with my mom and brothers and he left me in charge of watching over this turkey stock he's making), I thought I would update everyone.

Since this morning and the couple times I saw red blood, I haven't seen any red blood. I have had some brownish spotting, but that's it. I hope that even the brownish spotting stops (and it has off an on). I just really don't want to see any blood even if the babies are doing o.k.

I can't wait until Tuesday - I wouldn't mind if we just skipped over tomorrow and Christmas so we could get to Tuesday. Though I do like visiting with my family - I guess as long as I don't see any more blood, we don't need to skip to Tuesday.

It sounds like they're home, so I'm off to bed now. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 4:20 AM , Blogger YouGuysKnow said...

    hang in there. I hope you are taking it easy and are able to relax. waiting for your update. hugs

     
  • At 10:31 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    glad the spotting/bleeding has stopped, I hope that was the last of it. Did they ever see any subchorionic hematoma (small clot in the uterus)? It could be that it's releasing a bit of blood as the babies are getting bigger and sort of pushing it out. In any event, I hope it's done now.

     
  • At 9:53 PM , Blogger gillian said...

    I checked your blog right before church yesterday and wanted you to know I put a prayer request in for you from Grand Rapids Michigan...we are all pulling for you ..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home