Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Few Good Eggs Mini Review

I just finished reading A Few Good Eggs by Maureen Regan and Julie Vargo...though I have to admit that I skimmed over certain sections that didn't pertain to my current situation (like secondary infertility or life after infertility). It is certainly not one of my favorite books on infertility that I've read, and sometimes the authors annoyed me with their stories and how often they repeated the same story over and over again.

Bottom Line: It was a good book, but there are certainly better ones out there.


Now, I'm going to read A Little Pregnant by Linda Carbone and Ed Decker. Anyone read that book?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home