Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

You Know What...

I realized something this morning. Why am I still taking my temperature every morning? I really don't need to do that anymore, so this morning was the last time I will take my temperature (at least when it comes to ttc). I should have done this a long time ago, but it just became habit.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 2:31 PM , Blogger noela said...

    I think I just commented about temping on Watson's blog yesterday! And here it comes up again! ;) Yeah, I gave up temping a long, long time ago! We never really got to "try on our own" so it was a bit pointless for us. Straight to IVF we had to go.... But I think it is "freeing" to not have to temp every morning, so I hope you enjoy your new freedom!!

    Good luck on this cycle!

    Nilla

     
  • At 2:36 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    I actually think it was your comment on Watson's blog that reminded me about this realization I had this morning!

     
  • At 9:06 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Kicking the thermometer can be quite liberating!

     
  • At 9:32 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    That's one less thing to think about! I hated doing that!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home