Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Blech...

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I had the hugest headache and I felt a great need to throw up. I so much wanted to call in sick today, but I’m afraid to use my sick days because I might need them during the whole IVF process. And I don’t have a lot of vacation time left – the remaining time I have I’m trying to save for Christmas (though I am taking a half day tomorrow since my tv and DVR do not want to work properly and I’m having Com*cast come out and fix the problem since we were unable to fix it ourselves or with the help of Com*cast over the phone).

Anyway, so after I took a shower and took some Advil, the headache has gone away, so then did the nausea. I still feel a little icky though. My sister seems to think it could be the BCPs, which it could be, I suppose. I started taking them again on Saturday after almost 5 years of not taking them. And the last time I took them, my doctor had to change the type of birth control I was taking because the “normal” kind caused me to have high blood pressure. I do wonder if these ones might do the same thing – when I go in for my “binder visit” this afternoon, I plan to ask the nurse about this. However, regarding my headache and nausea, I was just reading, via Dr. Google, that after 3 months, most women do not have as much side effects as they did in the first 3 months. I do plan to ask the nurse about this too though. Maybe I should be on another kind of pill?

Well, that’s all for now. I’m sure I’ll write more after my visit with the nurse today.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home