Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I've Been Tagged

Alli tagged me with a meme in which she gave 4 words I am to respond quickly to...

1) Helmet - that band. I don't really listen to them or have any idea what they sing, but I know my husband has a CD of theirs.

2) Snug - as a bug in a rug. I wish I was snug as a bug in a rug in my blankets at home reading a good book.

3) Pink - Ribbons. The first thing I thought of are those ribbons that they have for breast cancer. I have a pin somewhere my sister gave me. I used to keep it on my purse, but it kept falling off.

4) Stick of Butter - Yummy. Just think of all the things you use butter for - cookies, toast, popcorn, etc.

Okay, now who to tag...

I don't know who to tag!

How about...(sorry if you've already been tagged)...

1) Vanilla Dreams
2) Maybe...Baby...Someday...Maybe
3) Bad Robot!
4) Our IVF Journey


And my four words are...

1) Chocolate
2) Time
3) Drink
4) State

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 5:54 PM , Blogger noela said...

    Thanks for the tag! I will get cracking on that asap. :) I just read this one for the first time at another blog, and already I am tagged! I guess the Blog World moves faster than the Real World, hey?! ;)

    Oh, and I was going to comment about your mention of Snow Patrol and the song "Chasing Cars". LOVE that song! (and many others of theirs) Chasing Cars is on heavy rotation on my iTunes and iPod currently!

    I also thought a verse related to pregnancy and childbirth. Again, another one of those great songs that can be interpreted in so many different ways for so many different people.

    Hope you're hanging in there today....

    Nilla

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home