Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No Title For This Post

There's nothing like having to explain yourself to people on the reason why you weren't going to the baby shower, which is what happened in the vanpool this morning. Speaking of, I saw the pictures of the baby and OMG, so cute and so tiny! I'm so looking forward to having a baby of my own.

You know another thing that annoys me - why do people when they are talking about the biological parents of an adopted child say "the real mother" or "the real father". The people that are raising this child do exist - they are real. I know what people mean when they say that, but it drives me crazy!

On another topic (and this might be a little TMI for some people) - I thought for sure that my temp would drop today and just in time for my birthday, AF would arrive, but it stayed up. Hmm, it will probably drop tomorrow with AF arriving on Thursday. Oh, and speaking of the imminent arrival of AF, the nurse at the clinic still hasn't responded to me. I guess since I'm not actually in the middle of a cycle, they could care less.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home