Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 11, 2006

Remembering...

It's been 5 years since the attacks on 09/11/01 and I remember first learning about it and how horrifying it was to watch what was happening on tv and listening to the coverage on the radio. I don't know why, but I can't help but watch the coverage from 5 years ago on cnn.com. It just upsets me - I don't know why I watch it. I don't know why I keep reading articles about that day either. It is not as if I don't remember that day detail by detail in my mind anyway - do I really need to watch the reminder on cnn.com?

It was just an awful, awful day. I pray for those who died and for those who lost loved ones.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    It is just good for us to never forget what happened and that it can happen again. I have found myself watching it and reading things about it too and the radio stations are playing alot of the reports with music behind it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home