Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Anniversary & Other Info

Eight years ago today, I married my wonderful husband. It certainly doesn't feel like it's been that long! Happy anniversary to my husband!

So Sunday we came home from our camping trip (more on this later once I upload my pictures) to find a package from the shared risk place (not the clinic, but the place that we are signing the contract with) and even though I told the clinic that we are doing everything at their clinic and not going back and forth between my current RE's office and their clinic, we got the price quote for the back and forth option - which costs about $1000 more. I called the shared risk place and they said I needed to have the clinic e-mail them with the new information, which he had already done, but he went and did so again. So, hopefully, I will get the new contract today with the correct amount on it as I'm anxious to get this sent in since it needs to be in at least 2 weeks prior to starting on Lupron.

And after work today, my husband and I are going to sign the loan documents (what a way to spend our anniversary, huh?), then go get some steaks (I hope) to bbq at home. We just want a nice quiet night at home for our anniversary this year. We were going to sit out on our deck, but the weather isn't cooperating today (it's cloudy and rainy), so I guess we'll be eating inside or we'll change our plans and go out to dinner somewhere. We'll see what the weather is like later tonight.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 10:31 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Anniversary!!! I hope it's a great one.

     
  • At 11:02 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Happy Anniversary!! Have a great dinner together. It's sunny and warm down here, so hopefully that weather will move a little north for you guys by this evening!

     
  • At 12:58 PM , Blogger x said...

    Happy Anniversary. Enjoy those steaks!

     
  • At 5:43 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    Happy Anniversary!! I hope that you two have a wonderful dinner together.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home