Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Camping, Annoying Ticketmaster & More

If anyone is really curious, you can read all about my camping trip here and see some pics here.

And now for the next topic - annoying Ticketmaster - this afternoon, I just happened to be looking at my tickets for the Dave Matthews Band concert this weekend and the tickets for the campsite. Well, the tickets for the concert are for the correct day (this Saturday), but the tickets for the campsite are for Sunday!!!! HUH? I bought the tickets at the EXACT same time. I called Ticketmaster and they were unable to switch the dates for me - the guy who I talked to had no idea why because purchases should be able to be made up until Friday but the system wasn't letting him change it. Soooo, he gave me a refund for the campsite and told me to call the campground directly to get a spot because he said there were still plenty of spots available. Well, I called Jon and he would rather stay at a hotel than at a campsite, so now I'm trying to find a place for us to stay on such short notice and when that night's concert (I heard) is sold out. UGH!!!!


Oh, and we were going to go sign the docs for the loan today, but the guy would rather us come into tomorrow so I had to switch my plans at the last minute! The guy called me just as I was turning off my computer at work to go pick up Jon and go to the bank.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM , Blogger Debbi said...

    UGH -- i know how difficult it can be to find a hotel near the Gorge! we always end up just driving home :(

    good luck tomorrow -- hope everything goes smoothly for you. you certainly don't need any more hassles now.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home