Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Labor Day Weekend 2006

Well, the concert was great - there were some not-so-great moments, but the concert itself was great. I think DMB puts on a great show each and every time, and the opening act was really fun - it was O.A.R. I had never heard of them before (or at least, I thought I hadn't - it turns out I've heard a song of theirs on the radio called "Love and Memories"). I ended up buying one of their live CDs off of iTunes. In case you hadn't heard of them, I would describe them as being similar to DMB and Barenaked Ladies.

The rest of the weekend was also quite busy, though Sunday wasn't meant to be. If you're curious at all about the rest of my weekend, you can read about it here.

There's nothing new to report on the fertility front. Still waiting for AF to show up, but at least, it looks like it could be a relative normal (normal for me, that is) cycle. Oh, we got the money for our loan today, so tomorrow after work, I'm getting a cashier's check to send the shared risk people a good chunk of that money.

In other news, I am completely stressed out by my job. I HATE having to rely on other people to do their job so I can do mine. And I won't be able to relax with this until mid-October, which is really unfortunate since sometime in October will be retrieval and transfer. I don't need this stress! I'm freaked out about this process as it is. I really don't need work stress adding to the freaking out.

Anyway, that's all for now. I hope everyone is doing well. Hopefully, I'll be able to read some of your blogs soon!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home