Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bye-bye money

Well, the bank issue was resolved and we got a cashier's check yesterday to send to the shared risk people. We sent the package to them overnight, but since we got the FedEx place a little late, they won't get the package until Monday. Whew! At least that part is done.

So I e-mailed the nurse at the clinic yesterday to ask about the timing of everything and she still hasn't got back to me. This isn't making me feel calm about the whole thing - what if when I finally need to e-mail her to call in the BCP prescription, she isn't checking her e-mail then either? Of course, because of her lack of response now, I plan to call as well, but she told me to e-mail her. I'm sure they're pretty busy and I know I'm not the only patient, but it is still making me anxious (I know, everything does these days).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I agree, it's not bye-bye money, but here comes baby! I wish I could do shared risk, but no program will take me with my FSH. Oh well. I hope you hear back from the nurse soon.

     
  • At 5:50 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    If my RE's office was a boyfriend, I'd dump him. Know how that is, you call, and take three days to call back. Grrrr. Hang in there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home