Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, September 08, 2006

More Kitty Pics That I Had to Share



Lola mentioned in a comment to my last post her kitty carries a plastic cat-toy around in his mouth, so it reminded me of Oliver carrying this beanie baby owl around everywhere and I swear it seems like he is talking to it. The other night he actually woke me up with all his meowing and I got up and he was near the owl. Since I never can catch him carrying the owl around, I just took a picture with him near the owl. I actually put his paw around the owl to make it even cuter. :-D



I also wanted to share this picture of Sophie. You might be able to see Sophie's eyes in there. Sophie loves to hang out in boxes and bags and what could be better than a bag in a box?

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 5:05 AM , Blogger Sunny said...

    So sweet!

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Adorable. One of my kitties loves her little stuffed animals, too. They're her babies, and she carries them all around the house. Cats are so cute.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home