Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

The Binder Visit

I went to meet with the nurse again to go over the calendar and what she called a binder visit. It's quite a bit of information! The biggest piece of information is when everything is going to happen and how much of the drugs I will have to take each day. One of the questions that I should have asked but didn't is the time of day these shots have to be done. On the calendar, the nurse has between 7-9 p.m. which would be o.k. if my husband wasn't in class starting this Monday until 9:30 p.m. I need to ask the nurse if doing the shots at 10 would be o.k. or I may have to do them myself which would suck (even more than this whole thing sucks to begin with). Does anyone know if doing the shots a little later would be a problem or not? I wouldn't think it would make that much difference, but I don't know for sure.

Also, does anyone have any recommendations on which pharmacy to use? The clinic recommended IVP Care. I've used MDR in the past and they seemed alright. I need to do some comparisons to find out which one would be better and hopefully still inexpensive.

I was going to put a calendar of when everything happens off to the side, but I can't seem to figure out how to make it look nice and neat. I'll continue to work on that when I have time, but in the meantime, I'll just put the calendar in a separate post and link to the post off to the side.

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Nickie said...

    I don't think taking the shots a little bit later will matter if you're consistent, but why not just do it yourself? Is that a dumb question? Did I miss an earlier post where you talk about a major needle-phobia? I promise you thinking about doing it and the first time is the worst of it.

     
  • At 10:07 PM , Blogger blubberfatality said...

    I would give you the shots if you need help...

    i've had to give my brother insulin shots a few times and well, you know about our one friend with gestational diabedes, i had to give her shots once also...

     
  • At 9:39 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I think you should check with the nurse or just try to do it yourself. I have had to give my self a shot before and it is hard, especially since you do not like needles in the first place. But just think about what this is for and tough it out. I know easier said than done, but if you can't do it later, it might be something that you will need to do.
    *hugs*

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home