Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Answers

To answer Nickie - I'm not sure yet how much stims I'll be taking. The doctor was still trying to figure that part out - I'll know probably by next week what it will be - at least I hope so.

Oh, and also, I have a big needle-phobia. I could probably do it myself - though I'd really prefer not to. I will have them show me what to do next week if that's what we end up doing.

And completely off topic, I'm at home because the cable guy was just here and he was checking all the stations out to make sure they worked and he landed on Tyra Banks' show. She is so incredibly annoying. If they could get rid of her on America's Next Top Model (or at least make her stop talking and try to act)- that show would be a lot better. Did anyone watch that show last night? Her acting like a big diva was just over the top!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 9:18 AM , Blogger Nickie said...

    Tyra Banks Show cracks me up! I just don't understand how it's not a joke. Who seriously acts that way???

    The needles will be fine, seriously. I had gestational diabetes with my son and did 3/day of insulin. The needles are so tiny that you really don't feel them. Needles for blood draws are HUGE in comparison. The biggest tip that helped me was not to jab at yourself, but to place the needle on the skin and push it in. It helps that I have a nice fat deposit just below the belly button to be able to inject into. LOL

     
  • At 2:38 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Ugh, I can't stand her either.

    I'm with you on the needlephobia. It would have to be pretty dire circumstances for me to consider doing that myself! YIKES!

    Good luck!! ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home