Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Tagged!

I've been tagged by Vanilla Dreams! I love doing these things! O.K. Here it goes...

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:

1)Student Coordinator (@ a dorm on the UW campus)
2)Bank Teller
3)Law Clerk at the WA Attorney General's Office
4)Research Analyst (current position)

Four movies I watch over and over:

1) Say Anything
2) The Cutting Edge
3) Pride and Prejudice (the one with Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy - love it)
4) Bridget Jones (I like Colin Firth)

Four places I have lived:

1) Fairbanks, Alaska
2) Tampa, Florida
3) Texas (many different places - Witchita Falls, Lake Worth, Roanoke, Azle)
4) Washington (many different places - Spokane, Tacoma, Seattle, and Shoreline

Four TV shows I love:

1) Lost
2) Grey's Anatomy
3) Survivor (can't help myself)
4) Scrubs

Four places I have been on vacation:

1) Maui, HI
2) Oahu, HI
3) New York City, NY
4) Anaheim, CA (Disneyland!)

Four websites I visit daily:

1) Many, many blogs
2) Hotmail (gotta check my e-mail)
3) News sites (MSNBC, CNN)
4) And more blogs!

Four of my favorite foods:

1) Chicken Parmesan
2) Thai - usually chicken curry or pad thai
3) Potatoes in all its forms (it's the Irish in me!)
4) A good smoked turkey sandwich

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) Anywhere in which I am pregnant
2) Somewhere in Hawaii
3) Somewhere in the Caribbean
4) Europe

Four favorite bands/singers:

There are too many that I like to just pick four!

1) Dave Matthews Band
2) Sarah McLachlan
3) Coldplay
4) My new favorite is Snow Patrol.

Here are some people I will tag (and they only have to do this if they want):-)

1) Alli @ Secondary Infertility
2) Mary Ellen & Steve @ Our IVF Journey
3) Ms. C @ It Could Take 3 Months
4) GLouise @ Waiting for a Miracle

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 2:56 AM , Blogger noela said...

    Mmmmm....Colin Firth is YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I LOVE Bridget Jones as well, both the books and the movies!

    These lists are fun for sure, the only problem sometimes is that there is not enough "room" to fill in all of ones favourites!

    You have good taste though! ;) In movies, music, food, etc. I second your Sarah McLachlan, coldplay, Snow Patrol choices, as well as Thai food! As soon as I read Pad Thai, it made me want to go cook up a batch immediately!! LOL

    Thanks for sharing, it was fun to read! :)

    Hope things are going a little better for you lately!! All the best!!

     
  • At 8:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I second the Colin Firth obsession! Yum!

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I will consider myself tagged :-)

     
  • At 8:57 AM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Ditto Mary Ellen's comment!

     
  • At 4:19 PM , Blogger GLouise said...

    Yes- love bridget jones, here, too.

    Did you read "edge of reason?" Much better than the movie.

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    To answer GLouise's question - I did read Edge of Reason. I agree that it is better than the movie (though I still love that movie)!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home