Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Chiropractor

So the chiropractic appointment I had scheduled for August was moved up to yesterday - although it was really nice and my back does feel better, I kinda wish I would've kept my original appointment because it took me an hour to get home from Redmond. 520 sucks!

Anyway, they gave a massage before the chiropractor came around, which felt really good. And the popping and snapping of my back felt really good. I haven't decided yet if I'm going back or not - it really depends on if they are able to bill my insurance by deeming this physical therapy as I've exhausted my alternative care treatments for the year with acupuncture. That really sucks because I thought I still had 3 treatments left (which is what my acupuncturist told me) but I was told yesterday that I only had 1 left and that was before this past Wednesday's appointment (we are only allowed 20 per calendar year on our insurance). So if I want to go again to acupuncture whenever we do IVF, I'll have pay out of pocket.

You know, that reminds me, the clinic that we went to the other day, offers a Mind Body class that supposedly is helpful to women going through infertility. I keep meaning to check that out to see how much it might cost and if it would be worth it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM , Blogger TeamWinks said...

    Do you ever wonder how insurance companies come up with their numbers....Hmmm, 20, yeah, 20 sounds like a good number. Interesting.

     
  • At 6:14 PM , Blogger Mary Ellen and Steve said...

    I am glad that your chiropractor appointment went well.

    I have thought about doing the mind body thing too, but I haven't taken the initiative to actually do it yet. If you decide to try it out you will definitely have to let us know how it goes.

     
  • At 6:57 AM , Blogger GLouise said...

    It is nice you get alternative med' covered, tho "20" seems like a very funny/arbitrary number to choose.

    Keep me posted on the mind/body class at our clinic. We have one offered to us, but it's abt $450. yikes!

     
  • At 12:00 PM , Blogger Alli and Frankie said...

    Glad your appointment went well. 520 DOES suck! Had to LOL at the 20 number.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home