Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, August 11, 2006

Food Coma

My company just had a big picnic for all of the corporate employees - I ate too much. I need to take a nap now. So sleepy. If only I could take a nap. After work tonight, I'm going to walk 5 miles with a friend from work. I hope I can find some energy before then.

I was really, really hoping that my Garmin Forerunner would be here by now when I saw that it was in Bellevue earlier this morning, but no. It will probably be delivered tomorrow (I had it delivered to my work), so I will have to wait until Monday to use it. :-( Surprisingly, the free shipping didn't take as long as I thought it would (though I always seem to get my stuff from Amazon a lot sooner than when they said it would come).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home