Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 30, 2006

IUI #2!!!

Well, I went to the doctor yesterday and met one of the doctors there for the first time - a really chatty guy, but very nice!

Anyway, the ultrasound went well. There is one follicle on each side of good size, but the one on the left was larger, so he suggested coming back the next morning to see if it had progressed any, and I guess it looked the size he wanted it to, so he said that we could go ahead and do an IUI!!! I am so happy that the one on the left is larger - I've been anxious to do another IUI to see if it could possibly work. I really, really hope it does, but I don't want to be too hopeful in case it doesn't work. But I'll regret it if I don't at least try. If I can avoid having to do an IVF, that would be great!

Tonight, we need to do the HCG shot (which I am not looking forward to - but at least my husband was with me this time to see how it should be done - and this time, I'll be laying on our bed while he does it, so I won't see the needle), with the IUI happening on Tuesday morning. Unfortunately, my husband won't be able to be there when the insemination takes place as he has a work thing he can't get out of (which starts at 10 and I need to be back at the doctor's office at 9:45), so I'll be by myself again. I'm going to take the day off on Tuesday. Last time, I went to work after the insemination and really regretted it, so I won't do that again.

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Any good vibes you can send my way Tuesday morning are really appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good luck with the trigger and the IUI! Good vibes coming your way!

     
  • At 11:45 AM , Blogger x said...

    All the best! Wishing you luck for your IUI.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home