Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Just a little bit more...

Woo - vacation time! In about 12 hours, I'll be on a plane heading to Chicago.

I've been so busy with work this week - working on my own stuff while training a new employee that I haven't had time to write on my blog or read too many blogs. It will be nice to get away from work for a week!

The bank thing got all worked out. My husband went down to the bank Monday morning to fill out fraud paperwork after I had called the police to report the theft to get the case # for the bank. The bank gave us back our money yesterday and changed our account number - which means I had to stop direct deposit for my paycheck (it has been forever since I had to actually deposit a check).

And, of course, they call us at home today to let us know our debit cards were ready and by the time I got home, they're already closed. So I have to wait until Tuesday to go pick those up. Hopefully, by then, our checks will be ready too. What I found kinda funny is the woman who was helping my husband complete the fraud paperwork asked him if he wanted them to send the checks and debit cards to our home! Hello! What was the reason my husband was at the bank in the first place? Yes, let's have the thieves steal a whole box instead of just one check.

And when I got home today, we had a letter from the USPS with the envelope I had sent with the check. The letter stated that they believed a check had been stolen from us, and because of that, they wanted us to fill out some fraud paperwork form. More paperwork!

Well, anyway, I should go finish getting ready for our trip so I can sit down and watch Lost in a 1/2 hour(it's important)! :-D Hope everyone is doing well! I'll catch up with everyone's blogs when I get back!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hope you have a great trip!

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger x said...

    The windy city - enjoy yourself. What a pain dealing with banks (sorry banker Beth, I am sure your bank is the best) and all the paper work.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home