Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Speaking of adoption

I guess the 2 characters on Desperate Housewives I mentioned before have adopted a baby - I'm not exactly sure how many episodes that was for those that were playing the guess how many episodes game with me, but I think it was around 4 episodes.

Oh, and remember when I mentioned the Scrubs episode when one of the characters had *the* fertility test after trying a whole 2 months - well, apparently she's pregnant. I haven't been watching the show lately (though it is on my DVR to watch because it is still a funny show), but this is what I hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home