Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

6 "Weird" Things About Me

The lovely lady at The Waiting Line tagged me! Also, my first tage ever! Woo!

Here are the rules.

1. Go write weird facts/things/etc. about yourself in my comment box and on your blog, then tag six more people!
2. Then leave a comment that says "You are tagged" in their comments telling them to read your blog.
*****************

6 weird things about me.

1) I have a book obsession. I can't help buying new books - especially at the library book sale when the books are $.50-$1.00!

2) For my 30th birthday, I had a Harry Potter themed birthday party. Love me some Harry Potter! :-D

3) On my desk at work, everything must be in its place when I leave for the day, but during the day, it's a big mess. And at home, there is no order - though I would very much like there to be.

4) I have recurring dreams of plane crashes - sometimes I'm on the plane. Other times I see it come down and go rescue people.

5) Though I love the beauty of Seattle and the surrounding areas, there are times I miss living in Texas. Especially going to Six Flags in Arlington, TX! I don't think that's really weird, but oh well!

6) Like Jenny, I must recycle everything that can be recycled and was annoyed when I went to WI and IL that they don't seem to be as recycle friendly there - but maybe I just missed where the recycling bins were.

This was a hard list to make - eventually, I'll also finish the 100 things about me (some of which will be repeats of what I wrote above).

I'm tagging anyone out there who hasn't been tagged yet (I know - getting out of it easy), and who wants to share 6 weird things about themselves.

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM , Blogger beagle said...

    I just did my list and missed the whole point about them being weird things until I read your title just now! I cannot follow directions!

    Enjoyed your list!

     
  • At 12:51 PM , Blogger x said...

    I do the desk thing too. Maybe we don't want the cleaning staff to know what slobs we are, like people that clean for the cleaning lady.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home