Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 24, 2006

Hot Flashes & Mood Swings

How is it last cycle when I was on Clomid - 100 mg, I really didn't notice it? But this time (even at a lower dosage) is a different story. Much like the first time I took Clomid about 2 years ago. Maybe it's not the Clomid, and just my crazy body. I don't know. All I know is that I keep having hot flashes and mood swings.

Today is CD7 (so Day 3 of Clomid), and I keep going between being content with the temperature to being completely hot - and the being completely hot doesn't last too long. Then I have the mood swings where I'm o.k. one minute and the next, I feel completely depressed. It doesn't help that I keep seeing my 8 month pregnant coworker walking all around.

Well, anyway, I really don't have much to report. I've been so busy that I haven't been able to read too many other blogs - I read some here and there though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home