Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Quick Post

Just a quick little post. Today I have my appointment with the 2nd opinion doctor @ 2 p.m. I'm a little nervous about it. I will write later when I have time to tell everyone what she said.

Today is CD27. Fertility Friend changed its mind and said ovulation occurred on CD22 - I'm not so sure. So it's looking like it could be a 36 or so day cycle.

Well, that's all for now!

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope the appointment went well - can't wait to hear the update.
    It always made me so nutty when fertility friend would change the ovulation date. Grr...

     
  • At 7:22 AM , Blogger x said...

    I hope the appoint. went well.
    Fertility friend - with friends like that, who needs enemies?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home