Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 03, 2006

Random Stuff

1) Today is CD16 - no sign of ovulation yet. I wish I knew what my estrogen level was today.

2) For the past few days, my neck has been bothering me - I jokingly blamed it on one of the vanpool drivers who likes to slam on the brakes for no apparent reason. It was getting better until...

3) This morning, my vanpool got into a car accident (it was not the driver I mentioned above that was driving). Someone rearended us on I-90 (it's a nice sunny day in the Seattle area - which means the sun is shining directly into our eyes on the way into to work). Several people braked in front of us, so we did too, then we hear someone behind us skidding on the road and just a couple seconds later hit us. No one was hurt (well, except my neck hurts again) and the van was fine. I'm not sure about the other car because it didn't pull over to stop! The driver of the car just continued going. Luckily, all of us got the license plate and the make the car. An exciting commute this morning!

4) Last night, instead of exercising like I should, my husband and I went to go see a friend sing at an internet cafe for open mike night. I felt so out of place there - it seemed like we were so old compared to everyone else there (mostly teenagers). I do plan to exercise tonight (hopefully, the sun stays out)!

5) Yesterday, I went in for a cleaning at the dentist office and it sucked. I swear it is just like torture.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM , Blogger seattlegal said...

    Currently, I'm not taking any medication other than what the acupuncturist gave me (some herbs). I did take Clomid back in 2004 for a while on its own and again with an IUI, but nothing since.

    I'm waiting for my appointment on CD3 of the next cycle to see if my doctor will put me on any medication to boost up my estrogen.

    The day I ovulate fluctuates so much lately. Usually, it is around CD17, but it has been extremely late before (CD27) to early (for me - around CD14 or CD15. Acupuncture has helped control it, but when I first started acupuncture, that is when I had the long cycles.

     
  • At 5:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    dentist = torture I totally agree with you on that one.
    I'm sorry to hear ovulation is playing hide and seek with you. Maybe soon.
    Glad to hear no one was hurt in the accident. And it makes me crazy to hear that people just drive off. I'm glad someone was able to get the plates. We have a lot of street parking in our neighborhood and one night (about 1am) a car came barreling down the road and rammed into a few cars and kept going. What the driver didn't realize is that they left behind their front bumper - with the license plate still on it!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home