Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 27, 2006

CD12

This morning I went into the RE's office for an ultrasound to see if I might be ovulating from the left side this cycle. The answer - we don't know. I have about 5-6 follicles on each side, but they are small - not anywhere close to where they need to be. Thus, neither side wants to be the dominant side this cycle - at least not yet.

And last week when I got the results back from the CD3 bloodwork, I was told by that office that everything was normal - FSH and Estradiol, but my RE told me today that yes the FSH is normal, but the Estradiol should be higher than 20 at that time. She then had me give more blood to the vampires to see where my estradiol level is at now - she said that it should be around 100, but she doesn't think that it will be. I keep checking my home messages to see if the RE's office has called yet, and they haven't.

Of course, it wasn't until I left the RE's office that I thought of all these questions I want to ask. What does it mean if my Estradial level is low? Does it just mean I'll ovulate later or does it mean that when I do ovulate, my follicles aren't that mature? I'm waiting for the doctor's office to call me back with today's results, then I'm going to see if I can leave a message with the doctor to answer these questions.

My RE said she wants to see me again on CD5 of the next cycle to discuss this more, but I don't know if I can wait that long! However, before that time comes, I will have seen the other doctor for the 2nd opinion so that's good.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:03 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    I hate that feeling where the doctor's visit throws me for a loop and I walk out all dazed and didn't ask the questions I should have asked. Hope you get some answers soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home