Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Another Day...

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! I thought I was starting to feel better yesterday so I went into work, but today, I still feel kinda achy (probably because of my crazy day yesterday) - though my temperature didn't raise at all.

My temp is still on the low side, so I have no idea what's going on. Today is CD22. It kinda went up, but only .2 of a degree.

I went to go get my medical records yesterday morning (and yesterday ended up being a horrible day for me to drive in rather than taking the vanpool - more on this later). I picked up records and took them the other doctor's office and met the guy I had spoken to on the phone. He is just the nicest person I have ever met - so happy too. So far, I like the reception at the 2nd opinion doctor's place better than my current RE. I have the 2nd opinion appointment on Tuesday afternoon.

Anyway, back to why yesterday was a horrible day to drive in - the weather was just crappy here in the Seattle area. The wind was really strong and caused the 520 floating bridge to be closed during rush hour traffic (it is one of the bridges that links the Eastside with Seattle), which meant a lot of people were coming over to the I-90 floating bridge to cross Lake Washington (and I didn't get the benefit of using the carpool lane like the vanpool does)(I take I-90 to I-5 to get home). It took me 1 1/2 hours to get home last night - typically, I could get home in about 45 minutes. OMG, I had to go to the bathroom so bad when I finally got home (I have a tiny bladder).

So I get home and I eat quickly because I had to go notarize something for a friend before my acupuncture appointment. I had no time to rest yesterday at all, which is probably why I feel achy again. I wish I didn't have to come into work today, but I have so many things that had to go out today since I won't be in the office tomorrow because I'm traveling to Spokane, WA (where my family lives). I am so exhausted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home