Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 06, 2006

More Random Stuff

1) CD19 - still no sign of ovulation. Apparently, I'm back to the really long cycles again.

2) I really, really, really do not like my sister's husband. He is very controlling and telling her that she is being disrespectful to him when she wants to make new friends - or friends at all, I really should say. He threatens her that he will take their 2 boys from her if she tries to leave - what makes this threat even worse is that they also have 2 girls - apparently, he doesn't care about them. There's so much more to say about this, but this would be one big long post if I did. He's such an a**!

3) I watched the Oscars last night, and I don't care what the critics say, I love Jon Stewart. I love him on The Daily Show and I thought he did a good job last night. I wasn't at all surprised to see who won certain awards, though I was surprised who won best song and best picture! Out of all the best pic nominees, I've only seen Brokeback Mountain. I'd like to see the others at some point though.

4) And I just called for my annual exam with the OB/GYN (it feels weird to go to my normal doctor for an exam when I feel like I've been examined every which way by the RE), and wouldn't you know it... she's on maternity leave so I have to see some other doctor.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM , Blogger x said...

    I was just thinking that I need to book my "yearly" but I wasn't sure if it is redundant during an IVF cycle. I guess not, I am sure they aren't testing me for ovarian cancer (although they have tested for everything else).

    You BIL sounds like a real peice of work. I am sorry, it must be hard to watch your sister be with somebody like that.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home