Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Doctor's Offices and Achiness

My RE's office FINALLY called me back. I had requested on Monday morning to have my medical records copied for me and ready to go as soon as possible so I could take them to the 2nd opinion doctor (thankfully, just 5 floors down from my current RE's office). The guy told me he could have them for me by Tuesday. He would call me back on Monday afternoon to tell me for sure. Well, he never called by 3:30 yesterday, so I left a message for him to call me back. I needed to know when they were ready so I would drive my own car into work rather than taking the vanpool. And again, this morning, I didn't hear from him by 11 this morning,so I called again and left another message. Well, the records guy finally called me back and they will be ready tomorrow morning.

I'm just a little anxious to get the records to the 2nd opinion doctor and to take a look at my records myself. I really want to know what my estrogen levels were way back when they tested it the first time I came to this RE. I want to know if they were low then or were they normal. She never said anything, so I assume normal then and this low estrogen thing is just a new development, but I don't know that for sure.

And now, my body aches all over. I really hope I didn't catch the flu that everyone else seems to be getting. :-(

3 Comments:

  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Ladybug Ann said...

    Ugh, flu season. Lots of fluids, vitamin C and garlic. Take care.

     
  • At 8:21 PM , Blogger TiggleBitties said...

    Good Luck with the 2nd opnion! I myself am getting a 2nd opinion too. Hopefully it will the the right move. :)

    Homemade remedy for the flu:

    Fresh ginger. Peel the ginger and grate a small piece off. Boil in water... Strain and drink. This works! Feel better honey!

     
  • At 8:14 AM , Blogger beagle said...

    Stay away darn flu!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home