Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Just Feeling Blue

Well, it is now CD 41 - and still no AF - which is a good thing, but I feel her visit coming. I just wish just for once that I could end up being pregnant. I am so tired of all this - I know that when AF does show up, I will be more than just blue. I will be depressed. However, I'm hopeful that the acupuncture will help - luckily, it has already helped with my back, so it will help with my infertility, right? Right?

So to add to the hurt, a coworker of mine told me this morning that she is 3 months pregnant. I am very happy for her, and I hope that she gets the girl that she wants (she has 2 boys) and that the pencil and ring test predicted for her. Those tests told her that she was going to have a boy, another boy, then a girl. For me, the tests told me that I'm going to have a girl, then a boy. And, of course, everyone keeps saying "things happen in threes" and my coworker is only the first one. Another coworker of mine has a daughter, but she wants to have another child. She also had a lot of trouble with having children - she could get pregnant, but she kept having miscarriages. I would love it if she ended up pregnant and I did as well.

Anyway, that's all for now. Let's all pray and hope that AF doesn't come to visit, but the stork does instead! Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home