Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, October 24, 2005

CD24

Today is CD24 and my temperature is still low - 97.3. Is acupuncture making it so my cycle is changing for the worse? Will things get worse before they'll get better? Or is it the fact that I've been exercising more than I have been in the recent past? I just don't know!

It's so frustrating not to know what is going on with your body and to not know what is causing problems with you getting pregnant!

I'm curious to know what's going to happen tomorrow with my temp. usually my temp will drop like it did today right before it goes way up - normally, a sign of ovulation with me - or supposed ovulation anyway.

Anyway, that's all that's going on in with my world with respect to fertility. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home