Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 07, 2005

CD38

Today is CD38. I had some cramping earlier - I wondering if that means that AF will be showing up soon or if that means something else. If only it means something else - that something else being something positive in my journey through infertility. One can hope, right, if only for a few seconds as I'm typing this? After I finished typing my last post?

According to fertility friend, I'm due to see AF on CD43. I hope she doesn't show. I want to believe that miracles do happen to good people.

In the meantime, I found this prayer on a blog called A Simple Kind of Life (I love that name as I would think it refers to a No Doubt song that I love), I'm going to try to take this prayer to heart as I'm going through this hell called infertility.

Speaking of the song "Simple Kind of Life" by No Doubt, here are the lyrics - my favorite part is


"I always thought I'd be a mom
Sometimes I wish for a mistake
The longer that I wait the more selfish that I get
You seem like you'd be a good dad"

I used to wish for a mistake too - little did I know that the birth control pills were a waste of money and no mistakes were ever going to happen.

All I wanted was a simple kind of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home