Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 03, 2005

No More Good Stuff For Me

Last night I went to the acupuncturist for another appointment. I learned that the acupuncturist has diagnosed me with Spleen Qi Deficiency, Kidney Yang Defiency and Dampness. Looking at the symptoms, I agree with that.


She suggested, as does the author of the book The Infertility Cure (which I've mentioned before), that I should try to avoid the following types of food:

1) Greasy, Fried Foods (well, I should probably avoid that anyway);
2) Fruit Juice (so much for disguising icky herbal medicine with fruit juice);
3) Chocolate (gasp!);
4) Dairy (another gasp!);
5) Sugar (more gasping!);
6 Wheat (well, she just said to try to limit this - this will be difficult); and
7) Alcohol

I've decided to try to avoid the first 5and limit the last one as much as possible. I don't drink a lot of alcohol so that won't be much of a sacrifice, but the other stuff, I'm going to find difficult. However, if there's a possibly that it might help, then I'm going to at least try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home