Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

CD26

Yep, it's now CD26 and still my temperature is low (97.5). I have never had it stay this low in the whole time I've been taking my temperature - which has probably been about 3 1/2 years now. I'm really concerned about this. I would really like to know what's causing this to happen. Acupuncture? Exercise? Something else?

Speaking of acupuncture - tonight is my 3rd visit. Tonight, my acupuncturist is going to give herbs and other such stuff to help with my infertility. PLEASE let this work. PLEASE! I've heard how gross some of the teas can be, but I am really willing to try anything at this point. It's been close to 4 years now since we started trying. It's amazing that there were times that I was actually scared of being pregnant because I wasn't married yet and I didn't have a stable job. Now, I almost wish I was pregnant way back when even though I wasn't ready. Though, I probably would have had the same problems I'm having now.

Anyway, moving on. Do you know what's a good way to motivate me to start running? Having two women behind me on the path around Greenlake talking about being pregnant and how sometimes they wish that the baby would just come out already. Yeah - I had to start running after I heard part of that conversation. Perhaps I'll need those women behind me this weekend when I run the Dawg Dash race (5K race at UW) this Sunday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home