Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2005

Bad Mood

I am in a really, really bad mood today. I don't know if it is hormones or the fact that my coworkers and boss are really rude to me and a couple other coworkers. I don't know, but whatever it is, it is bringing to the verge of tears. I don't understand how people can be so rude and not even realize how rude they are, and one of these individuals is my boss! Or maybe they do realize how rude they are and they don't care. I'm beginning to wonder if my boss is trying to push myself and a couple coworkers out of our jobs so she can bring others in. She might get her wish soon if I manage to find a job away from this place.

Anyway, to discuss the issue of which this blog is actually about -my temperature rose a bit today to 97.9. I'm not sure if that means I finally ovulated or not since it didn't raise that much. Before this morning, I was beginning to wonder if my thermometer was broken, but it turns out it isn't - I used two different thermometers this morning and they both said 97.9. Hmm, so much for that theory.

I can't get over the fact that I feel so depressed over what some coworkers are doing to me. I shouldn't care, but I do. It could affect what jobs I am given as opposed to others who work here - it could affect what others are able to get away with - while if I did the same things, I would not be treated as well. It's just frustrating. I desperately need a new job. This job could be what is causing my temp issues - I could be stressed - though before the last couple days, I haven't felt particularly stressed.

I don't know. Hopefully something good will happen to me soon regarding getting pregnant then maybe I could tolerate this job a little bit more because at least I would have that going for me. I hope that this herbal medicine helps.

Anyway, that's all for now. Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home