Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 21, 2005

What's Going On?

Well, I was going to start writing more on my other blog, but with this kind of stuff, I just don't feel comfortable sharing it on the other blog because my friends actually know about that one - they might know about this one too - I'm not sure though.


Anyway, today is CD 21 and guess what? STILL no sign of ovulation. I'm not sure what's going on with my body. Ever since I got off of BC pills, I've had pretty regular cycles - around 31 days - but for the past couple or so months, it's been really weird. I hope that things start normalizing - we'll see what happens!

Until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home