Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 27, 2005

You'll Never Guess

Guess what? My temperature, once again, did not go up. My acupuncturist agrees that something weird is going on. Who knows what. She did give me some liquid herbal medicine to take - 3 times a day. I put it with my cranberry juice and it makes it taste like I'm drinking cough medicine - not really that tasty but at least it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. Of course, maybe it would taste worse if I put it with water. I'm a little nervous to try that to find out, but I probably will just so I know.

In other news, earlier today I was not in a happy mood - in fact, I started to cry a little bit. I have no idea why - you would think I was going through PMS right now, but that doesn't seem likely with my temp still down at 97.5.

Well, anyway, I don't have much else to say right now. Until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home