Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Sad...revisited

Remember this post when I wrote about seeing this woman who made me kinda sad? Well, anyway, I saw this woman at the company fun day this past weekend. She's a relative of someone who works here. I just couldn't believe that I saw her and at a water park/amusement park - when I was wearing my swimsuit - when I already feel chubby in it. Seeing her just brought back the feelings that I had that day. I really should exercise. I really think that I would if I could walk/run on a treadmill at home, but I can't really afford one right now. Of course, I say that now, but will it actually happen? Or is that the excuse I'm giving for not working out. It's not like I'm really that busy at work that I couldn't just go work out at lunch. But I really hate working out at work - even if I take a shower, I still feel icky coming back to work after working out. If I wasn't in a vanpool, I could probably work out after work, but I'm in a vanpool so I don't have to drive the 30 miles to and from work. It saves on gas and time (most days - especially when there are baseball games or like today, when it's the first day of rain in while).

So that leaves working out at home - and when I get home, I don't have any motivation to do Tae Bo or whatever, but I think if I had a treadmill, I could walk/run while listening to my own music or watching some tv - which would distract me from the ickiness of working out.

Alright, enough rambling and excuses. I should just work out already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home