Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2005

So Hard To Hear

Yesterday, I had my in-laws come over. My mother-in-law started talking about my sister-in-law and her pregnancy. She said that K is so tired of being pregnant, and that she just wants her body back. And I kept thinking that I didn't want to hear it - she should just be happy she's pregnant - at least, she can get pregnant in the first place and have a wonderful child in the end. Maybe I'll feel the same way when I'm pregnant, but I really don't want to hear pregnant women complain about being pregnant.

Later, my mother-in-law told a story of someone she knew who had a daughter who got pregnant, had her child, and was neglecting the child, so the child had to be put up for adoption. So people who will treat their children in this way get to have children and I don't??? Why is the universe so screwy? Why does God do this to those of us who are trying so hard to have a child and will raise that child with so much love and will take care of our child? Why? Does anyone have an answer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home