Desperately Seeking Baby...Babies Found

My thoughts on raising twins and a singleton after infertility.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Once Again

I had a friend tell me the other day that her sister is pregnant - she's due this October. It's her first child and she's been married for about 2 years. My sister in law is about to have her second child.

I walked by a coworker this morning after dropping something off with another individual and she had been trying for several years - more than 10 - and she finally had her first child this past year. They had decided to take another break, and then she got her little miracle. It gives me hope, but I'm still nervous. I don't know what I'd do if I had been waiting for over 10 years. I will probably go insane if I had to wait that long - and watch, I probably will have to. I don't want to be in my 40s when I have my first child - I don't want to be that old when my children are graduating - it just doesn't seem right. It's going to be interesting if my teenage brothers have children before me - interesting in that I will probably scream if my brothers have children before I do - they're 19 and 16 (almost 17) after all.

Anyway, I'm happy for everyone that get pregnant and have children - I just want it to be me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home